5 Week K9 Parenting Puppy Junior Training Program
Everyone has to start somewhere, which is why we have carefully sculptured a program unique to the needs of our junior puppys in Brisbanes Southside! The Junior Training Program is for junior or young puppies between 16 weeks and 8 months who have had prior basic training through a vet clinic and need that little bit of extra training. This one-of-a-kind training program will give you all the knowledge you need to successfully implement everything your K9 buddy needs to flourish. We’ll also go on to show you the ins and outs of teaching your K9 buddy etiquette and basic requests for daily life.
In the Junior Training Program you will learn about the following:
- Positive Reinforcement training for a successful and happy puppy
- Three exciting stages of training
- A thorough understanding of various positive training methods, along with which one to harness and when
- How to discourage biting and mouthing
- Proper handling for everything from grooming, to vets checks...and cozy cuddles!
- Dealing with and changing unwanted behaviors, such as barking, digging or jumping up
- How to create the most positive enriched environment possible for your puppy
- Understanding the four most basic and fundamental needs of your puppy
- How to tackle various problems head-on
- How to train you puppy to respond quickly and easily to requests – at home and on the move, and with varying levels of distraction
- How to understand what your puppy is trying to tell you through their body language
- Test out different types of walking equipment on your puppy, and purchase the right one
In the Junior Training Program your Puppy will learn:
- How to respond to their own name
- To relax and settle
- To give items when asked
- Leave something alone
- Come when called, on and off their lead
- Walk nicely on their lead
- Greet fellow dogs and people politely
- No marker signal
- How to stop barking when asked to!
You won’t just receive the training itself, you’ll also be given a training manual and 3 months complimentary phone assistance on completion of your program.
Upon completion of the form please return to; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember you and your K9 buddy are our motivation!