Why Choose Ziggy?
- All training is conducted by Ziggy who is a certificate IV qualified dog behavioural trainer of 17 years.
- Classes are very small and intimate so you and your puppy / dog get the most out of your program.
- Puppy social sessions are provided during each week to reinforce training learnt in class and teach social etiquette.
- All training focuses on behavior, K9 communication and body language.
- Phone assistance is offered during your program and for 3 months after.
- Ziggy specialises in all ages of behavioural pet dog training.
- All training is done in real life everyday situations.
- Ziggy holds herself accountable for everything she says and does with you and your puppy / dog.
- Ziggy offers Tellington T-Touch therapy, and Bach and bush flower natural remedies.
- The programs are so successfull that if you find you do ever need any further training you will recieve it at 50% discount! This is for the rest of your dogs life!
- Ziggy is a member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers Australia (APDT) and The Pet Professional Guild
- Ziggy only wants the best for your dog and recommends an all natural raw diet easily achieved with Proudi Raw Pet Food.
- Along with the best food we also recommend all natural, Australian sourced and dried treats from Loyalty Pet Treats and Petz Tucker both available at Pet City!
Contact Ziggy at It’s Not About The Dog! to find out more about how our private dog training, private puppy training and private puppy classes in Brisbane we can help you!