5 Week K9 Parenting Puppy Junior Program
Everyone has to start somewhere, which is why we have carefully sculptured a program unique to the needs of our junior pups! The Junior Program is for late starter puppies between 16 weeks and 8 months who have had prior basic training through a vet clinic and need that little bit of extra training. This one-of-a-kind program will give you all the knowledge you need to successfully implement everything your K9 buddy needs to flourish. We’ll also go on to show you the ins and out of teaching your K9 buddy etiquette and basic requests for daily life. Here are a few examples of what you’ll get:
- Positive Reinforcement training for a successful and happy pup
- Three exciting stages of training
- A thorough understanding of various training methods, along with which one to harness and when
- How to discourage biting and mouthing
- Proper handling for everything from grooming, to vets checks...and cozy cuddles!
- Dealing with and changing unwanted behaviors, such as barking, digging or jumping up
- How to create the most positive enriched environment possible for your puppy
- Understanding the four most basic and fundamental needs of your K9 buddy
- How to tackle various problems head-on
- How to train you dog to respond quickly and easily to requests – at home and on the move, and with varying levels of distraction
- How to understand what your dog is trying to tell you through their body language
- Test out different types of walking equipment on your puppy, and purchase the right one
And of course, your dog needs to get something out of this too, right? Puppies will learn:
- How to respond to their own name
- To relax and settle
- To give items when asked
- Leave something alone
- Come when called, on and off their lead
- Walk nicely on their lead
- Greet fellow dogs and people politely
- No marker signal
- How to stop barking when asked to!
You won’t just receive the training itself, you’ll also be given a training manual and 3 months complimentary phone assistance on completion of your program.
Remember you and your K9 buddy are our motivation!
Upon completion of the form please return to; email: firstname.lastname@example.org